Job Summary & Responsibilities
Floorworld LLC - The Largest flooring company in the Middle East and growing at a tremendous pace. With dealers throughout UAE and GCC, specialising in supplying and installing all types of floor coverings at very competitive prices. Established in 2009 with the goal of providing the best quality European branded flooring products at the lowest possible prices.
PRODUCT QUALITY and SERVICE EXCELLENCE are the twin principles and foundations of Floorworld. These principles, in tandem with our highly trained staff and professional installation team has enabled the company to establish a strong competitive foot-hold in the U.A.E. flooring market in a relatively short time-frame, a position which we achieved by ongoing commitment to our valued customers.
• Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients.
• Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
• Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
• Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
• Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
• Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
• Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
• Prepare paperwork to activate and maintain contract services.
• Manage account services through quality checks and other follow-up.
• Identify and resolve client concerns.
• Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
• Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
• Coordinate company staff to accomplish the work required to close sales.
• Develop and implement special sales activities to reduce stock.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, and telemarketing events.
• Follow-up for collection of payment.
Excellent communication skills.
Excellent customer service skills and understanding of client requirements.
Knowledge in Arabic language is an advantage.
Should be fluent in English (written/spoken)
Highly self-motivated and hard workers.
Good planning and organisational skills.
Must be a holder of a bachelor degree.
At least 2 year experience in out door sales.
Must have a valid UAE driving license.
*We need 2 outdoor sales executives to be based in Dubai; and 1-2 outdoor sales executives to be based in Muscat, Oman.
Benefits Salary: AED 4,500 - AED 5,000