We are looking for a professional Sales Manager to lead our Sales Team. Our ideal Sales Manager is an individual who is confident, negotiable, resilient, and results-driven with a strong need for achievement, and with a wilful desire to work in a highly challenging environment.
The Sales Manager should be a holder of Electrical Engineering Degree, should have an experience of over 2-3 years specifically in the Sales of electrical equipment (Circuit breakers,distribution boards,wiring accessories 'switches and sockets',light fitting,lamps,electrical installation product ), should own his or her own customer database including (Contractors, Consultants, and Traders), and should be able to generate new leads and customers, and has a strong exposure in the project sales field, possess strong networking and communication skills, and has a strong market knowledge of the electrical equipment's across the UAE.
We are offering the ideal candidate an attractive package including basic salary, Sales Commissions, Management Incentives, and Bonuses, Plus other benefits only for those matching our requirements.
The Sales Manager Basic Functions are but not limited to the following:
1) Performing sales activities on major accounts and negotiates sales price and discounts in consultation with Top Management.
2) Managing personnel and developing sales and sales support staff.
3) Accurately forecasts annual, quarterly, and monthly revenue streams.
4) Developing specific plans to ensure revenue growth in all company's products.
5) Coordinating proper company resurces to ensure efficient and stable sales results.
This position will be reporting to the Top Management.
All interviews will remain confidential whether you accept it or not to protect your position.
1. Strong Market knowledge in the UAE including the seven Emirates.
2. Strong and wide knowledge in the Electrical equipment (Cables and wires knowledge is a plus but not needed).
3. Polished communication skills and strong networking skills to generate new leads and customers.
4. Strong problem-solving skills and knowledge of MS Office suite and Outlook.
5. Proven track of Sales achievements and performances.
6. A degree of Electrical Engineering accompanied with a Marketing Degree is a preferable option.
7. Taking responsibility of payment collection, negotiating prices and closing deals.
8. A driving License is a must .
Electrical Engineering Degree
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED3,000.00 to AED6,000.00 /month