• Execute projects with quality and cost-effective engineering deliverables, according to company directives and instructions, within laws, rules and regulations.
• Participate and adhere to NOV team strategy as well as business objectives set by NOV.
• Independent responsibility for the professional execution of the work assigned to the team.
• Contribute to efficient execution in compliance with the Project schedule.
• Responsible for the technical integrity of assigned Fabrication, Assembly and Test activities.
• Responsible for quality defined in quality management system in general as well as according to governing rules, regulations, standards, specifications and or procedures.
• Performance targets for the year to be met.
• Take personal responsibility for HSE by focusing on own behavior.
• Ensure that own work follows Company requirements for HSEQ.
• Contribute to continuous improvement of quality and safety of our products and deliveries.
Tasks and Responsibilities (not exhaustive)
• Pursue professional development within own discipline/area,
• Report deviations, suggest improvements to the company QM system
• Proactively work to continuously improve the company and its operations by LL initiatives.
• General technical assignments as requested by the project management
• Design, drawing and model review
• Budget analysis, Resource Deployment, Resource management
• Development of specifications and other engineering documentation,
• Interface with subcontractors, suppliers, vendors,
• Training and experience transfer of other less experienced engineering personnel.
Reporting and Communication
• Reporting in project to the Lead Engineer / Engineering Manager and/or Project Manager.
• Report any non-compliance with HSEQ requirements to the Team Manager.
• Interact with the team Manager regarding technical and project related challenges.
Methods of Work
• Ensure that relevant working methods are followed
• Perform tasks in such a way as to reduce environment and health risks
• Ensure tasks performed are to a high quality, be involved in and suggest improvements where they may be needed
• Participate in the evaluation of working methods and conditions thereby minimize the risk for workplace and environmental incidents and thereby minimize the risk for quality issues
• Ensure processes are performed in compliance with internal and external requirements, defined and documented, continually measured, evaluated, improved and secured
• Be proactive and Manage schedules and work to tight deadlines
Subordinates, peers and leadership;
• Actively participate in the appraisal process,
• Work closely with peers to reach the common and shared goals for NOV
FACILITY SPECIFIC RESPONSIBLITIES:
• Mechanical Equipment Design and drawings,
• Detail Engineering and calculations,
• Development of procedures and other engineering documentation,
• Interface with subcontractors, suppliers, Vendor Management
• Bachelor's Degree /Post graduate degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent degree from recognized university.
• Experience in oil and gas processing skids and packages.
• Support the Lead Engineer / Engineering Manager / Fabrication Manager/ Project Manager in development and implementation of the Strategy for the fabrication of packages.
• Experience in Scope Review, skid design, generating shop drawings and efficiently delivering fabricated equipment.
• Knowledge of various Communication Protocols
• Good knowledge in Equipment Design (Pressure Vessels, Structures, Static & Rotary)
• Review project design basis and specifications to ensure integrity in-line with project requirement.
• Evaluation of design and Raising Shop Queries
• Preparation of Deliverable list & Schedule, Man-hour estimate and Resource requirement
• Participating in Design Review and Progress Review meetings.
• Evaluation / Review / Checking of Design Documents / Drawings
• Health and Safety compliance
• Min 10 years relevant experience in Fabrication Engineering from Oil and Gas industry (Upstream & Downstream).