We are looking to hire a Parts Executive to join our team in
. The main responsibilities for this role include:
- Receives, issues unloads and records parts, equipment and other supplies.
- Indicate part numbers, description, quantity and codes on Stock Issue and Equipment Repair order sheets.
- Within administrative guidelines, determines source of supply, maintains records of requisitions, receives and issues materials and on occasion orders standard items regularly carried in inventory.
- Unloads, unpacks, inspects, checks packing slips against stock received loads, moves, stores and records the movements and storage locations of materials within the warehouse and as necessary inputs information on various databases. As required, expedites the delivery of materials.
- Issues or transfers materials to customer department personnel or other warehouse locations maintains appropriate records and inputs information on a database.
- Performs stocktaking and cycle counts functions, investigates and reconciles discrepancies.
- Report safety issues to the Warehouse Supervisor /Parts Supervisor.
- Ensure the security of the warehouse.
- Complete housekeeping duties to maintain the warehouse in a clean, tidy and safe condition and parts catalogues, microfiche and other reference materials current.
- One year experience within spare parts operations.
- Ability to coordinate work assigned.
- Knowledge of mechanical parts, catalogues, distributors and dealers.
- Knowledge of inventory control and warehousing practices.
- Knowledge of purchasing and requisitioning procedures.
- Proficiency with required computer systems.
- Ability to maintain records.
- Ability to understand and execute oral and written-instructions.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Physical strength and agility sufficient to perform the work of this class.