We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic Finance professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our guests.
As a Paymaster you are responsible to prepare payroll reconciliation and verify and process leave applications, vacation travel, change of status of employees, cash advance requests, etc., whereby your role will include key responsibilities such as:
• Import the previous day s employee swiping card data from the swiping terminal time and attendance system
• Follow up with respective departments if any employee has not completed the swiping cycle
• Update, run close day operation, print and file daily time sheets
• Verify overtime requisitions with time sheets, forward the same for approvals, distribute copy and process approved overtime requisitions in the payroll system
• Calculate final settlement of employee leaving the employment, forward the final separation forms approval to the Accounts Payable upon approval
• Issue temporary time cards to new employees, and coordinate with the Human Resources Department for their permanent time cards and keep a logbook for the temporary cards
• Coordinate with the Human Resources Department on the opening of bank accounts for new employees
Education, Qualifications & Experiences
You should have a degree in hotel management or accounting and at least one year previous experiences within a hotel environment. Excellent verbal and written English communication skills and computer literacy is a must, while knowledge of Opera, Micros, FBM and SUN System is an asset.
Knowledge & Competencies
The ideal candidate will be results oriented and a self motivator along with a positive attitude. You have the ability to think laterally and analytical, display a high level of integrity and have the ability to identify, impact and influence others. You are a strong team player, enthusiastic and flexible, while possessing following additional competencies:
Understanding Hotel Operations
Planning for Business
Driving for Results