Ensure all payroll transactions are processed on daily basis as per labor law and company policy (New Employees, Stop salaries, Banking info, Allowances … etc.)
2. Prepare employees’ payroll by the end of each month using payroll software (HRMS). (Collect, check, verify and upload variable data for different divisions, make sure all approvals are obtained and complete, run and check payroll for each division separately)
3.Prepare and analyze monthly payroll summary, Cash/ Bank statements and variance reports.
4. Upload payroll WPS to the bank Website.
5. Make bank transfer for final settlements using bank website. 6. Check and post payroll entries and payments entries.
7.Liaise with HR and Finance to clarify information or solve discrepancies when required.
8. Verify new employees’ data (e.g. Organizational information and cost center, Accruals, Pay mode/bank account, Salary details, EOS eligibility, Tax group ... etc.)
9. Calculate and process vacation settlements.
10. Prepare and calculate employees’ EOS, full compensation and final settlements.
11. Prepare staff movement report for the month.
12. File Payroll register and final settlements.
13. Open for ad hoc requirements and reports.
1. Experience in payroll processes and procedures
2. Experience in HRMS is preferable
3. Good knowledge of UAE labor law
4. Financial/ Accounting background
5. Focused on details and deadlines
6. Advanced computer and Excel skills
Sponsor Visa Candidates Only
Immediately Available to start