Turas Group Healthcare is a global search firm based in the U.S. with offices in Dubai and Jakarta. ( TurasGroup.com )
We are working with the founders of an evidence-based outpatient multidisciplinary Pediatric Therapies Center in Dubai to find their next humble, high-caliber Pediatric Physical Therapist who has a passion to serve families.
Position Location: Dubai, UAE
Desired Experience and Education: At least 5-7 years experience as DPT-level PT, proven capability to handle complex cases, PCS (pediatric specialty certification) is a plus!
• Perform physical therapy assessments, diagnostic tests, skilled procedures, and ongoing evaluation for babies, infants, children, and teenagers with developmental, congenital, and neuromuscular disorders as well as those recovering from injury, who are receiving services through the Center.
• Perform in-depth patient evaluation, develop treatment plan, and manage individualized treatment focused on the patient s individual goals. Goals may include improving coordination, balance, strength, endurance, and sensory integration skills.
• Implement treatment plan by using exercises that stimulate and activate different parts of the body. Play should be intertwined with treatment to aid success.
• Assists in the development, implementation, and evaluation of the ongoing quality improvement
• CHARACTER & CULTURE:
• Teamwork - Oriented : Track record of working with diverse staff and families
• Performance-driven : encourages high-performance culture that emphasizes empowerment and responsibility
• Technical Advisor : provide ongoing partnership / consultation with families to provide best practices for their child s development
• Leadership - experience in working within multidisciplenary teams, influencing other stakeholders
• Flexible : able to adapt to new culture, people and practices
• DPT-level education
• Three years or greater experience in a multi-disciplinary pediatric setting
• PCS (pediatric specialty certification) a plus
• Minimum Education: Masters Degree
• Minimum Experience: More than seven years experience as a Pediatric PT
• Experience with Moderate to Complex Cases
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
Join a state-of-the-art facilities, cutting-edge equipment and custom software, all developed with input from the therapy team.
• Competitive Tax-Free Compensation
• Annual flights home
• Medical Benefits