Due to the exciting projected growth of FPG, we are looking to connect with qualified individuals interested in joining our team! This position is currently NOT open but could be available to prospective candidates in the near future.
What should I expect?
Once you apply, you will receive a notification to let you know we received your application. The notification email will include a link to view the status of your application. Once the position officially opens, our Recruiting Team will review your resume carefully and if your background and experience is a fit with the requirements of the role, you will be contacted for a phone interview.
WHO WE ARE
Frontline Performance Group (FPG) believes in the potential of people and our proven ability to harness that potential to drive tangible frontline results that last. FPG transforms front desk operations into profit centers for leading hospitality, car rental and automotive brands worldwide by elevating the performance of their frontline agents, while enhancing customer satisfaction. For over 25 years, FPG has generated billions in incremental revenue for our clients through a proven system of customized consulting, groundbreaking technology, one-on-one coaching, and proprietary training. The end result is higher earnings, increased enterprise valuations, and an enhanced experience on both sides of the front desk with engaged agents and happy customers.
WHO YOU ARE
A dynamic, high-energy and engaging rapport builder who can develop connections with people from diverse backgrounds and life experiences. You truly love working with people, are passionate about technology, and can provide a positive and optimistic atmosphere on a daily basis. Coming from a fast paced environment, you understand the challenges of the front line staff and can motivate side by side, leading by example. Your work experience may come from retail, consulting, leisure or tourism. Past accomplishments may include strong individual sales performance and a proven track record in training and coaching. You may have held roles in the past like Assistant Retail Store Manager, Retail Store Trainer, Assistant Branch Manager, Team Leader, Assistant Front Desk Manager or perhaps Assistant Guest Relations Manager.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
As the Performance Coach, you will assist the Performance Leadership team with the implementation of the FPG Blueprint, account management, and direct coaching of the frontline team members at our clients' locations in the hotel, car rental, and themepark industry. Utilizing a tactical and hands-on approach, you will be responsible for building positive relationships with the frontline staff, while coaching and training for peak performance.
HOW YOU WILL DO IT
• Work in assigned, multiple locations within a territory, focused on frontline counter observation, coaching, and training
• Motivate, inspire and engage the frontline agents, while developing their service-based sales abilities
• Provide daily counter demonstrations, interacting with client customers for teaching opportunities
• Assist Performance Leadership team with effectively implementing and following the FPG Blueprint and Roadmaps
• Promote and support IN-Gauge, our proprietary software, as the core of FPG within client locations
• Establish a culture at the client level that IN-Gauge will change their future
• Build credibility with existing clients and future clients of the IN-Gauge product
• Show clients the ROI of IN-Gauge
• Partner with Regional IN-Gauge Specialist to support specific initiatives and ongoing training
• Assist with communication of monthly targets and goal achievement under the direction of the Performance Leaders and Directors
• Lend assistance with monitoring frontline agent performance and holding them accountable for achieving monthly, quarterly and annual targets
• Maintain an open line of communication with the Performance Managers and Directors, reporting work progress and goal achievements
• Complete and submit daily, weekly, and monthly reports into IN-Gauge
• May be required to work independently at locations without the supervision of Performance Leaders and Directors
Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate the following minimum qualifications/skills & experience:
• 1 year of proven performance in sales, managing a team, as well as some experience in training and/or coaching (Retail, leisure or tourism industries preferred)
• Experience in the hospitality industry (specifically hotel, car rental, or theme-park) is highly preferred
• Have the strong ability to motivate, inspire and build long lasting relationships with peer, supervisory and client level
• Must be self-motivated and keen to build and develop your own career through constant learning
• Ability to exercise sound judgment and make prudent decisions
• Strong team-oriented skills
• Working knowledge of sales reporting systems
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Power Point
• Proven ability to quickly learn and work with various technologies and software applications
• Required to have the flexibility for extensive travel across multiple territories, which may involve overnight stays away from home. The working week may involve working weekends/public holidays
• Valid driving licence essential
• Bilingual Arabic/English