Welcome innovators, initiative takers and instigators.
We are 8,500 of the world s leading media communications specialists, in 125 offices, across 100 countries.
We have a global client roster that s the envy of our peers. Adidas, Mars, PSA, Richemont, Shell and Sony to name but a few.
We help brands unlock growth through media. We do this using our Systems Thinking approach to data, technology and creativity and design communication strategies that build brands and generate sales. We re part of WPP, the world's largest marketing communications services group, which gives us access to the richest data sets and most robust benchmarks in the business.
All this has helped us become the first network to hold the big six Media Network of the Year titles concurrently.
But the real secret to our success is simple (and not really a secret). It s our People First, Better Results philosophy.
We know that when we invest in our people, we ll deliver better results not only for them, but also for our clients.
We also know that talent comes in all shapes, sizes, genders and ethnicities. That s why our agencies are open environments that celebrate difference.
Do you want to work with smart, creative, enthusiastic people? So do we.
Welcome to MediaCom
The Performance Director role is the most senior role in our operational team. You will be responsible for developing market leading paid search and biddable strategies, based on a strong understanding of client products and commercial objectives aligned with your own expert knowledge of performance channels.
Internally you will be expected to coordinate and manage your team resource to deliver top line client service and delivery.
The role covers all aspects of paid search, SEO and paid social as a base but also covers areas of Programmatic, Analytics and Attribution so a strong knowledge of these areas is essential .
The candidate will need to be detail focused, with an ability to manage multiple stakeholders and deliver large and exciting projects. It is important that the candidate is highly organized and has the ability to voice opinions and recommendations with conviction.
The candidate will serve as a senior contact on a wide range of clients. A sound financial awareness is required including processes and budget control.
This is a hands-on role involving daily interactions with a high performance team delivering advanced performance services, you will need to be highly knowledgeable on all performance related topics.
• Client contact will be direct, and you will be the lead on building and developing client relationships. You will also be responsible for client servicing across your direct and indirect reports.
• Clear understanding of category, client and their competitors
• Clear understanding of client business and marketing objectives
• Clear understanding and knowledge of all performance budgets and the context of performance budgets within the bigger picture
• Develop market leading performance strategies utilising the relevant channels within the client remit
• Understand client products and commercial objectives as well as clients themselves
• Strong project management against deadlines
• Organise and coordinate communication between clients and internal teams to ensure efficient and integrated way of working
• Be aware of campaign performance, proactively addressing potential performance issues
• Devise market leading strategies alongside account manager
• Regularly quality check client facing outputs
• Work with managers to control workflow and resource allocation, prioritising where necessary and managing client expectations
• Ensure deadlines are set appropriately and met
• In depth understanding of performance media
• Understanding of the application of data models
• Commercially astute
• Proactive thinker
• Clear communicator
• Good project management skills
• Extremely competent with MS Excel & PowerPoint
• Strong knowledge of search (Paid Search and SEO), paid social and Programmatic
• Strong knowledge of where Search and paid social fits within the larger marketing mix
• Strong understanding of Client products, operations and objectives
• Proficient in Google Marketing Platform environment: Certification across Display, Search and Campaign manager preferred
• Google Analytics certification preferred
• Knowledge of App Acquisition, retention and measurement
• Google Data Studio working knowledge
• Proficiency in Facebook ads, Snap ads and Twitter ads
• Attribution modelling working knowledge