Welcome innovators, initiative takers and instigators.
We are 8,500 of the world s leading media communications specialists, in 125 offices, across 100 countries. We have a global client roster that s the envy of our peers. Adidas, Mars, PSA, Richemont, Shell and Sony to name but a few. We help brands unlock growth through media. We do this using our Systems Thinking approach to data, technology and creativity and design communication strategies that build brands and generate sales. We re part of WPP, the world's largest marketing communications services group, which gives us access to the richest data sets and most robust benchmarks in the business.
All this has helped us become the first network to hold the big six Media Network of the Year titles concurrently. But the real secret to our success is simple (and not really a secret). It s our People First, Better Results philosophy. We know that when we invest in our people, we ll deliver better results not only for them, but also for our clients.
We also know that talent comes in all shapes, sizes, genders and ethnicities. That s why our agencies are open environments that celebrate difference. Do you want to work with smart, creative, enthusiastic people? So do we.
Welcome to MediaCom
As the Performance Manager you will be working in the Singapore office and overseeing the strategy, planning, implementation, and reporting of biddable platform (Social, Search, YouTube) across our local portfolio of Mediacom accounts. You will also provide guidance to the extended local performance and ad operations team working to develop the operational capabilities within the agency.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to the Managing Director
3 best things about the job:
• Working with a young and dynamic group of individuals both at Mediacom and with the client;
• Growing and managing the biddable media, performance campaigns for blue chip clients such as Coca Cola and BMW.
• Opportunity to expand the learning on Biddable/Programmatic Media as part of a growing center of excellence for the agency. High visibility within Mediacom and with the client where your work is sure to be seen & appreciated.
Measures of success
• Understand the setup of the agency teams and client performance and digital ad operations requirements
• Seamless implementation of the workflow processes for performance-based campaigns and ad operations (including tagging through DCM, Sizmek, Nielson, AIS, Mediaplex etc).
• Client management and custodianship of pure performance accounts
• Efficiently manage the performance team resources across the core local account teams.
• Already established trust with the in-market team to guide them and mentor them for greater success
• Have begun understanding where opportunities exist to streamline and/or consolidate processes
• Sound understanding of all biddable platforms on an operational/implementation level
• Have a full understanding of all key accounts and their performance and ad operations requirements
• Have streamlined the efficient processes to make reporting, management, or collaboration easier for internal and external teams.
• Have made some significant strides in optimizations within the accounts, working closely with internal stakeholders.
• Have a full understanding of all biddable platforms on an operational/implementation level
• Recommend programmatic strategies for key clients and new business prospects.
• Instigated training sessions for the rest of the performance team in basic-intermediate proficiency across all key biddable platforms and ad operations, and 101 workshops for the rest of the team.
• Fully conversant in all latest upgrades and enhancement of biddable platforms and SEO
• Led the team to make noticeable year on year performance improvements
• Increased the adoption of SEO and other biddable services
• Brought value to biddable/programmatic team through understanding key metrics and benchmarks for different biddable platform formats.
• Amplified client knowledge on strategic approach of biddable platforms
Responsibilities of the role:
• Oversee the strategy, planning, implementation (ad operations), and reporting of Performance and digital campaigns across multiple brands
• Set expectations and deliver on multiple projects at the same time.
• Responsible for hitting the Performance KPIs for all brands which works to prove the value of biddable platforms to the clients and internal teams.
• Responsible for maintaining a forum for continuous learning and knowledge sharing.
• Successfully work on, or lead, cross-functional teams with clients, internal teams, and media owners.
What you will need:
• Thorough understanding of all key biddable mechanisms and their implications generally acquired with at least 3-5 years of progressive paid search & social experience
• Have the ability to confidently speak to clients
• Prior management of multi-brand clients preferred
• Have managed a team before
• Preferred Written & Spoken English business communication skill