At ForwardPMX, we help brands find the change to fuel business growth. We are an award-winning global brand performance agency, home to 1,000 talented people across 25 offices globally. We create unique data, technology and media solutions that enable faster and smarter problem solving and an inspired, collaborative workplace culture.
Our Dubai office is looking for a performance marketing analyst to join our multi-skilled performance marketing team and help drive our vision of performance marketing to the next level.
The fundamental objectives of the role are to support the agency with:
• Creating, responding to and implementing briefs from clients to a high standard
• Analysing data and recommending strategies to improve performance
• Managing client budgets
• Seeing that campaigns are delivered on time with a great attention to detail
• Maintain an always-on testing methodology and plan on client accounts to continually improve performance
• Help us foster great relationships with our clients by taking calls, responding to emails, taking part in presentations and attending face-to-face meetings
• Actively take part in and look to lead team discussions and account reviews
• Training of new staff
• Delegating and organising priorities based on business impact
• Willingness to learn and adapt to a data-driven, agile working processes
• This role will progress into managing a team of your own
• Proven performance marketing experience - paid search paid social
• Mathematical mindset
• Data-driven approach to solving problems
• Comfortable with large amounts of data
• Strong technical and data analysis skills (advanced Microsoft Excel)
• Great eye for detail
• Curious to answer the 'why?'
• Ability to work to tight deadlines
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbally
• Real desire to join a forward thinking agency
• Arabic language a plus but not essential
In return for your enthusiasm and expertise, we ll reward you with a competitive salary and an enviable range of benefits that include 24 days holiday a year (with the option to buy more days) that rises by one day per year of service, pension, and life assurance.
You can also advantage a range of perks tailored to each office. We're proud to offer progressive and flexible working practices designed to give you the work-life balance you need.
Our ForwardPMX Thinking...
ForwardPMX is an advocate for equal opportunity in the workplace. We are committed to ensuring equal opportunities regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability and gender identity. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.