To provide administrative services including diary management, booking meetings, planning events, organizing travel and preparing travel itineraries, correspondence and prioritizing emails for the
. To coordinate, attend and take minutes for the
meetings and any other relevant meetings.
• Provide secretarial support including organizing and preparing meeting agenda, taking minutes, handling correspondences, drafting emails and maintaining the filing system.
• Organize and manage Chairman s calendar and appointments. Arrange and coordinate internal and external business meetings and social events.
• Assist in Chairman s corporate, business and investment related activities, tasks and projects which include record keeping, liaison, coordination, scheduling, monitoring projects, research and analysis.
• Accompany Chairman and family local and overseas functions and trips.
• Assist in all ad-hoc assignments.
• Be prepared for field work, overtime and flexible working hours may be required.
• Degree holder with a minimum 8 years relevant experience in sizable companies.
• Multilingual - Excellent command of spoken and written Arabic, English and Very good in French, Spanish or Italian.
• Well versed in MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
• Fit and proper handling of confidential information is a must.
• Good planning, strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to work and be highly organized under pressure, able to prioritize and handle multiple tasks.
• Independent, meticulous and be self-initiated.