We are looking for Personnel Assistance to top management
Role objective :
To provide an efficient and responsive administrative, organizational and logistical service to the MD, helping him to manage and prioritize his tasks in limited time. You will be responsible for providing full secretarial assistance to the managing director during absences to ensure a high level of service is maintained.
You will effectively plan and organize your workload and the initiative to resolve issues quickly in an appropriate & timely manner. Including but not limited to meetings arrangements, travel arrangements, logistical support, properties handling, letters/email/memo drafting and liaison with inter & intra organizations.
• Day to day diary management, managing all forms of incoming and outgoing communications (phone calls, emails, faxes etc.)
• Filter emails, highlight urgent correspondence and print attachments.
• Analyze incoming and outgoing communications, reports submissions, co-ordinate the preparation and submission of summary briefs and reports .
• Respond to emails , dealing with appointments etc
• Ensure busy diary commitments, papers and travel arrangements are managed effectively .
• Meet/liaise with individuals, associations, organizations and others on behalf to discuss issues and assess and recommend various courses of action.
• Organize meetings and event management as required. Also Co-ordination of agenda papers for Management level meetings.
• Assisting in the preparation of presentations and minutes taking.
• Conduct weekly diary meetings with the MD to discuss upcoming engagements, invitations and other requests.
• Schedule on behalf of meetings .
• Coordinate travel and hotels requirements in connection with other departments
• Filter general information, queries, phone calls and invitations to there by redirecting or taking forward such contact as appropriate.
• Ensure the MD is fully briefed on, or prepared for, any engagements he is involved in. Keep and maintain an accurate record of papers and electronic correspondence .
• Keep and retrieve all hard and soft files of documents certificates and drawings.
• Ensure guest meeting with the MD are well taken care of.
• Maintenance of office equipment’s, original documents for the group companies / properties , drawings for the properties and authorities approvals .
• To attend supervision, training and meetings as and when required and other ad hoc tasks around that may be deemed necessary.
• Any other jobs assigned time to time.