1. Capture and process image/video until you achieve desired results.
2. Capture different variety of shots i.e. extreme wide shots, panoramic shots, high angle/ low angle shots, candid shots, beauty shots, etc. to use the best version for its purpose.
3. Improve image/video quality using various editing software & innovative techniques.
4. Arrange objects, scenes, lighting and background to adhere to specifications. Ensure to pay attention to detail of each shot/ click taken.
5. Create engaging, informative and motivating images/ videos focused towards the target audience.
6. Direct participants of their role, in all photo/ video shoots to obtain the best results.
7. Archive all edited photographic/video graphic clips and maintain a well-organized database
8. Maintain an in depth understanding of photography/ videography best practices and procedures.
9. Study design briefs and conceptualize visuals based on the requirements and present ideas to the Reporting Personnel; amend as per the feedback.
10. Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each photo taken.
11. Work with the concerned Marketing Division to produce final image/ video i.e. content writer, graphics etc.
12. Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and in line with brand guidelines.
13. Communicating with the reporting personnel about layout, design and storyboard.
14. Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
15. Build and manage a photography calendar
16. Create content for all online and offline platforms.
17. Update website content as instructed by the Reporting personnel.
18. Brainstorm new, creative and innovative growth strategies with the Reporting Personnel.
19. Develop excellent communication, creative, and multi-tasking skills to meet the Company performance standards.
20. Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in the respective area of expertise.
21. Update and highlight the latest trends and best practices for both online and offline marketing to the Reporting personnel.
22. Evaluate customer research, market conditions and competitor data. Report useful findings to the reporting personnel.
23. Monitoring competitors position online i.e. websites, social media and provide brief feedback to the reporting personnel.
24. Ensure every task carried out is ‘Google friendly’.
25. Ensure every task carried out is in line by international and local laws and regulations i.e. across social media, mention of news about renowned people or brands, customer images and feedback etc.
26. Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone).
27. Confirm the correct usage of all content ensuring in line with the Company standards.
28. Complete daily and weekly tasks assigned by the reporting personnel in a timely manner to obtain sufficient results; All tasks to be in line with the reporting personnel’s instructions and approval.
29. Contribute to team efforts by accomplishing the tasks as needed.