We are looking for PHP Software Engineers; who are self-starters with hands-on experience in building interactive web applications, requirements engineering and understands UI/UX and how it relates to a customer's needs.
- CS/IT/Software Engineering graduates with 2-5 years professional experience in developing desktop / web applications from scratch using codeigniter, Laravel or any other PHP related MVC framework.
- Sound concepts of OOP, Databases, Logic Building, Requirement Engineering, Application Architecture, PHP (Basic and Advance level).
- Medium to strong level working experience in pure JS and Typescript.
- Experience in AngularJS (preferably Angular2/4/5/6)
- Having strong Data Modeling concepts (RDBMS & working knowledge of NoSQL)
- Keeping up-to-date with what's going on in front-end development, including; the new shiny things that browsers are adding to their platforms.
- Having an understanding of Cloud Computing (Understanding of architecture, design and different services) and associated APIs.
- Experienced in using team development tools, change management, quality assurance, testing, and integration protocols
- Familiar with using Linux for the development environment.