• Experience: Candidate should have at least (10) years of experience in the field of maritime / sea ports construction projects.
• Education: BS or BE Degree in Civil Engineering / Master Degree is preferable.
• Technical Knowledge:
• Excellent Knowledge in Onshore & Offshore Bored Piles, Secant Piles, Contiguous Piles, Mortar Piles, Micro Piles, with all kind of Pile Load Test, Dewatering System using Well Point, Sumps, Submersible Pumps, Deep Wells & Piezo meters.
• Ground Anchors below and above Water levels both types temporary and permanent and Struts.
• Onshore &Offshore Steel Tubular Pipe, Vertical and Raked Driven Piles, Quay Wall, Shoring.
• MSE Wall (Mechanically Stabilized Earth Wall) & Soil Investigations (Onshore &Offshore).
• Jet grout, Cement grout Blankets, Manual Excavation Pile, Ground Improvement, Diaphragm Wall, and Sheet Piling.
• Excellent Knowledge in Pile Foundation: Driven cast-in-situ piles, Mini piles, Complete dewatering System.
• Ground retaining structures/shoring: Soldier pile wall, Contiguous pile wall, Secant pile wall, Secant pile Off Shore Projects.
• Diaphragm wall, Installation of H-Beams and Sheet Piles, Soil Improvement (Vibro Compaction, sand and stone columns)
• Pressure and Injection grouting for different type of structures, Installation of tie back anchors and their stressing/distressing
• Excellent knowledge in Load Tests: Compression Pile Load Test, Tension Pile Load Test, Caliper Logging Test, Sonic Logging Test, Dynamic Load Test, Integrity Test, Anchor Stressing for Anchors, Plate Test for Soil Improvement, Cone Penetration Test, Osterberg Cell Technique (O, Cell) Compression and tension test with Beam / Hydraulic Jack Setup.
• Computer Knowledge : MS Office: Word, Excel, Microsoft Project, and Primavera Project Planner are preferable.
• Fluent in written and spoken English.
• Work Location Ras AlKhair, (100 KM) from Jubail City-KSA.
• Preferred previous Saudi Aramco Experience.
Khatib&Alami is looking to recruit Saudi Nationals