An exciting opportunity is available for a Maintenance planner and will work with Maintenance Team in Jizan.
About the role:
Provides support and training in maintenance tools, such as trouble shooting techniques, including prioritize, plan, schedule, all maintenance work carried out at the sites.
you will be responsible to:
• Experience of MS Project or other Planning Tools, CMMS (SAP)
• Shutdown Planning
• Understanding budgeting and estimating of work; resources, spare parts, contractors
• Experience in problem solving and troubleshooting techniques
• Experience in criticality analysis, RCM and FMECA
• Experience in 5S, SMED, etc.
Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
5+ years of experience in Maintenance in process industry
Skills & Expertise:
• Excellent verbal and written English skills.
• Effective communication skills.
• Strong computer skills.
• Knowledge of industry equipment and basic process knowledge.
• Good problem solving.
At Tasnee we value the contribution of all our people in making us a global market leading organization. We invest in employee development and we provide a wide range of career opportunities, offering everyone the chance to broaden their experience and build a professionally rewarding career as we work together to deliver innovative solutions for our customers.