• Develop and maintain project master schedules, detailed schedules and projects’ status for assigned projects
• Ensure project control procedures are updated and followed while preparing schedules, progress measurement system, reports etc.
• Prepare graphs, diagrams, and other exhibits to illustrate project progress / cost status and forecast requirements for Client / Project team.
• Ensure projects are executed within the contractual duration and allowed budgets and identify / issue potential variations to Client.
• Incorporate resources into schedules for budgets, expenditure and resource analysis.
• Coordinate with team members to ensure all project activities are completed in a timely manner, identify and report any potential delays.
• Prepare & track invoices as per the invoicing procedures.
• Prepare and issue weekly/monthly reports as stipulated by client on agreed cut-off dates to assess the project progress, shortfalls, concerns etc.
• Organize / participate in meetings such as project progress review meetings.
• Develop Project Progress Measurement System for projects in line with the work breakdown structure & the Client requirements.
• Assess, identify and report on the impacts of potential and actual changes to the project, including resources, costs and durations
• Troubleshooting, assessment, presentation, recommendations and action follow up related to planning of risks, issues and recovery planning
• Integrate project schedules, progress measurements and reports from Sub-contractors / Vendors.
Knowledge / Experience (Skills):
• Knowledge of standard practices in Planning/Project Controls
• Good knowledge & hands on experience in MS Office applications such as Word, Excel, Power Point etc.
• Must have hands on experience with planning tools like Primavera v6.0, MS project etc.
• Familiarity with international codes, standards and regulations.
• B. Sc or equivalent degree in Engineering or Business from an accredited university
• 13 years relevant experience in the oil and gas industry including 10 years of outstanding project control experience in the capacity of for handling group of logically inter-related major oil and gas projects.
• Well-versed in using Primavera Project Planner
• Must be experience with planning and scheduling of activities, cost estimation, budgeting and cost control for all aspects of Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Commissioning of major oil and gas plants.