Scope of Responsibilities:
• Manage and control Maintenance material management system.
• Manage and control all Maximo Inputs and system administration if required.
• Develop and prepare the frequently and KPI reports.
• Carrying out on site training for all site members
• Manage the MAXIMO CMMS enter all data accurately as directed. Become a MAXIMO super user and train other project personnel as necessary
• Liaise with the PAM Team during the CMMS population phase of the project, Assist in the development of procedures for the system, Work in conjunction with the clients CMMS team
• Work in partnership with the project planners, Highlight areas where the system requires updates or inserts. CMMS maintenance data to be extracted for 7 days for Maintenance Weekly Look Ahead Hazard Report, 14 days for Maintenance Rolling plan (assign resources + schedule update). Corrective maintenance to be scheduled when access/ Equipment released by OPS and materials/resources are available
• Discuss, revisit, schedule the Maintenance priorities with Maintenance Manager
• Maintain & analyse backlog report on preventative maintenance especially on Safety Critical Elements for Safety Critical Audits as directed by client
• Update Pending WOs with WMATL Status weekly in formal meeting with Materials Team, Ensure all critical spares are highlighted in the system
• Prepare, verify and compile maintenance data WOs with WMATL Status for Annual SD/shutdowns and TAR/turnarounds.
• Attend the weekly planning meeting, update CMMS Assets Write-Off/ Decommissioned/ Abandon/Cancel/Delete PM Job Plans which no longer required as directed by client.
• Failure Data Entry (Failures Codes & Classification, Date &Time), WO History Analyses, Data Accuracy, Failures Modes Analyses, Root Cause Analyses, Asses if MTBF shows trend upward, Actions Identified, Maintenance (PM & PdM) Strategy Adjustment under directive of RCM/Maintenance Manager, Reliability MNTC Activation, Check, Calculate Time divided by failures, verify and circulate Monthly MTBF of Critical Assets to promote Equipment Reliability Improvement.
• Develop a Continuous Improvement Process for Failure Elimination, create a Failure Data Collection Process for CMMS Implementation, develop the process from Work Order Close out to Failure Elimination. Failure Reporting & Analyses, Corrective Action System, enables a process by which failures can be reported in a timely manner and analysed so that a corrective action system can be put in place and eliminates or mitigate the recurrence of a failure. Better understand failures and the reporting required to eliminate or control the failures that are killing reliability maintenance.
• Promotes Maintenance operational excellence in terms of Assets Health Assurance (Catalog, Criticality Analyses, Failures Mode Analyses, Equipment Maintenance Plan) PM & PdM execution and results, Proactive Workflow (MoC Procedures, Planning, Scheduling, Coordination to support field work execution, PM & PdM Job Plan revision for improvement to reduce Failures Breakdown (to manage that most large failures frequently caused by small component failures that could have been predicted or prevented most of the time), enables a Continuous Improvement Process to eliminate/mitigate asset failures with modifications/MoC to current Assets/Facilities/Equipment Maintenance Plans, or Time Based Replacement resulting in Optimizing Asset Health resulting in reduced cost and increased output.
• Provide input to the weekly and monthly Maintenance Planning & KPI Reports. Promote the awareness of CMMS Maximo reliable and quality data, improve Maintenance Services Level & PM Compliance achievements in line with client expectation.
• 15 years experience in Petrochemical or Oil and Gas project/operations in a maintenance planning manager role with strong CMMS background.
• Proven supervisory experience
• High level of IT knowledge
• Trained in Primavera
• Excellent communication skills in verbal and written briefs and skilled in report writing and compilation
• Proven analytical skills for problem solving and providing solutions to planning conflicts that ensure all tasks are prioritized to the needs of the team or client
• Presentation, leader ship & communication skills