Position entails overall plant administration with regards to PRODUCTION / FILLING & PACKING / LOGISTICS / INVENTORY CONTROL / EHS / MANPOWER etc.
• Actively take part in end to end management of factory operations in compliance to organizational policies, goals & targets.
• Manage hazardous and highly flammable chemicals in bulk quantity
• Advise and recommend the senior management for Changes in procedures, Machinery requirements for ease of operations, improving efficiency, reduce unnecessary cost etc.
• Responsible for Product Quality & Quantity
• Allocate resources effectively and fully utilize the assets to produce optimal results
• Ensure compliance to local laws, labour laws, HR functioning, commercial deliverables and control on environmental issues
• Responsible for the entire manufacturing and its related activities - EHS / Quality control / Process / inventory control / Logistics / Maintenance / Engineering & projects.
• Establish, Implement and Maintaining EHS plan.
• Coordinate machinery installation & commissioning.
• Set up and maintain organizational goals, objectives, policies, procedures and systems to align with company vision.
• Provide leadership to a 80member team with 20 direct staff for smooth operation of the plant & implement changes to enhance productivity.
• Prepare and maintain monthly raw material & packing material procurement plan as per sales plans & on time delivery initiatives for accomplishing business and operational targets.
• Enhance organizational bottom lines by optimizing production costs, setting/ managing production budgets and implementing cost control initiatives.
• Involved in end to end management of operations in compliance to safety and quality parameters for maintaining the site as ZERO accident zone.
• Coordinate activities related to machinery installations, process flow and working practices for optimizing production costs.
• Coordinated with manufacturing team, technical team, QA & QC teams in managing production.
Required Candidate profile
• Proven work experience as a plant manager with minimum 5Years as Plant Head
• Proven managerial experience
• Adequate knowledge of business and management principles (budgeting, strategic planning, resource allocation and human resources)
• Familiarity with industry standard equipment and technical expertise
• Knowledgeable & control of safety, quality, productivity & inventory
• Language Skills / English & Hindi
• Ability to create accountability and to lead by example
• Strong team building, decision-making and people management skills
Qualification- B.Tech in Chemical Engineering/ Masters in Business Administration(Specialized in Operations)