Plant Manager job brief:
Plant Manager: plan for and direct the plant operations in order to meet production schedules, quality standards, cost targets, and safety standards. Increase production by providing leadership and develop strategic plans.
• Direct and manage plant operations & activities
• Plan, organize and direct the maintenance and reliability operations to ensure that plant machinery and equipment are operating to achieve production objectives.
• Develop the plant operations budget forecast and monitor its achievement ensuring that deviations are detected and rectified.
• Monitor the cost of production and ensure the effective utilization of manpower, equipment, facilities, materials, and capital.
• Ensure compliance to all organizational & manufacturing policies & develop and maintain Operations procedures & documentation of all processes within the plant and ensure the proper communication to all plant employees.
• Ensure compliance to all relevant Quality, safety and environmental management policies, procedures and controls to guarantee employee safety, legislative compliance, delivery of high-quality products/service and a responsible environmental attitude
• Build and manage a productive team through participating in the selection, training, setting individual objectives, managing performance, developing and motivating staff, provision of formal and informal feedback and appraisal, in order to maximize subordinate performance.
• Develop and review the required reports
• 4 years managing a number of functions within a plant
• Knowledge of finance concepts.
• Leadership Skills
• Organizing and Planning Skills
• Problem Solving
Location: Six of October