Roles and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for handling PVC pipes and hoses production lines.
• Setting die mold, operating machines and production quality control.
• Trouble Shooting machines, mechanical and electrical, maintenance.
• Supervise labors, prepare production reports and maintain HSE level.
• Operating production lines as per the instructions of the production supervisor. (Setting mold, pre-checkup operation)
• Control production quality, supervise packaging labors, ensure overall production quality and safety.
• Machines trouble shooting, handle the general maintenance and all minor machines maintenance, report any major breakdown or request for schedule maintenance to the maintenance team.
• At least 3+ years experience in Plastics Extrusion Machine operation and maintenance.
• You will be required to pass the machine test and interview before the selection is made.
• Must have an Engineering Degree preferably in Plastics Engineering.
• Language: English Speaking, Reading, and Writing.
• Age Requirement: Maximum 30 Years of age
• Hardworking and responsible.
• Ability to work under stress and handle long work hours if required.
• Good English communication skills and teamwork.
• Problem solving skills, and ability to learn and research for solutions.
• Must be in good health condition not having any breathing problems, heart and blood sugar or diabetes, and with strong physical conditions.
Salary: AED2,500.00 - AED5,000.00 per month