• Responsible for creating, maintaining, updating and enforcing all PMO related processes.
• Manage the administration for project submissions and approvals through the agreed prioritization and approval process, maintaining a pipeline of approved projects.
• Ensure that information recorded in both electronic and hard copy meets with internal and external audit standards.
• Ensure detailed project, implementation or action plan templates are created each project type as appropriate.
• Develop and own a central repository of documentation and processes.
• Ownership of the organization s Project Delivery Approach, its implementation, establishment, and iteration.
• Implementing established policies, system monitors and controls to ensure the successful management and reporting of all corporate initiatives in the program.
• Supervising and leading the program and project staff to oversee the impacts and interdependencies between programs and working to ensure initiatives meet the goals and objectives of the executive leadership team.
• Providing both verbal and written communications regarding project status, risks and issues.
• BA/BS in IT, Business, Finance, or Operations.
• Experience at a senior level in a PMO function.
• Ability to build a team-oriented environment that is fair, open, honest, humble, and competitive.
• Ability to evaluate and develop efficient and effective operational processes.
• Ability to think proactively.
• Proven conflict management skills and professionalism.
• Ability to guide others to adaption to change in the workplace.
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent organizational skills.