To lead Algorythma is currently looking for a Strategy and Investments Lead to focus on preparing the strategic product and business roadmaps for various initiatives. It s a role that combines involves taking strategic decisions based on sound market studies, monitoring portfolio performances, and ensuring the products and business milestones / KPIs are successfully delivered by the teams. It also requires strong market research acumen, business planning (including detailed financial models) and understanding of valuation methodologies in the startup space.
• Responsible for strategic product and business roadmaps of various initiatives and for existing product portfolio
• Responsible for monitoring portfolio performance, conducting research, financial analysis and timely reports.
• Responsible for building and defending the business plan while managing stakeholder expectations for achieving the necessary milestones / KPIs
• Identify opportunities for future development for potential investment or collaboration
• Act as a focal point for various internal projects/new business initiatives, resources and how they fit in the overall strategies and drive alignment/sync/execution in the above strategies
• Be a core member to Business Development and market entry strategy teams to get more clients and/or launch new products.
• Bachelor's or advanced degree, ideally in a financial or quantitative discipline
• Master's degree is a desired qualification
• Must have Technology experience/background
• 8+ years of experience in strategy, consulting, financial analysis, valuation and market / company / investment research
• Knowledge and experience in fundraising, investment and/or strategic partnership, preferably in tech companies, startups or venture capital
• Prepare investment memos/pitch decks, build DCF models & financial plan for the next "X" years, and managed investor relations
• Have worked on building and executing strategic roadmaps and helped deliver successful business KPIs and milestones
• Excellent communication skills and demonstrated ability to inform and advise a diverse set of stakeholders
• Ability to communicate across diverse cultures, languages, work styles, and personalities
• Superior data and analytical skills including the ability to define, capture, and decompose relevant metrics
• Must be a self-starter, a team leader and driven
• Agile Thinker