• Market the programs through cold calling
• Represent the education institutions at exhibitions and recruitment events
• Liaise with agents, institutes, prospective students
• Deliver introductory talks and presentations to groups of prospective students
• Provide information, advice and guidance to students
• Make academic offers
• Produce marketing materials including publications, advertisements and provide support for marketing campaigns
• Produce regular statistical reports
• Excellent telephonic and interpersonal skills
The successful candidate will have good student counseling and prospecting skills, be an able administrator with an attention to detail and be willing to travel throughout UAE. A working knowledge of UAE education sector would be desirable.
An ideal candidate will be at least a University graduate with over 2 years of experience in administration and marketing in higher education. Age between 22-35 years, with presentable personality, team player and possesses a flair for communicating in English and Arabic (preferred but not mandatory).