Product & Pricing Analyst - UAE Nationals
Job Title: Product & Pricing Analyst -UAE National
Job Location: RAK, UAE
Responsible for developing new products & enhancing existing products and review their pricing to ensure competitiveness with the market pricing. He/she conducts feasibility studies and benchmarking for specific products.
• Conduct research on investor requirements and emerging market trends to seek commercial and product development opportunities, identifying new growth areas from a geographical, sector and product perspective.
• Manage, execute and periodically update competitor benchmarking of key products to ensure pricing and related value propositions are in line with market trends and update pricing periodically to respond effectively and timely to market fluctuations.
• Manage financial evaluations to assess pricing strategy effectiveness and assess financial impact of changes in pricing strategy based on overall pricing history and profitability.
• Conduct the feasibility studies to support in developing strategy plans such as corporate strategy and pricing strategy.
• Read, interpret and discuss pricing with Product, Pricing & Feasibility Manager to assure proper understanding of the opportunity and related pricing implications.
• Report the results of feasibility studies to the Manager which will be used to inform decisions.
• Bachelor s degree / Master s degree in business Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in management consulting, strategy or similar field.
• Fluent in English (Written and Spoken) and Arabic (preferred).
• Excellent knowledge of product management and development.
• Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time.
• Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organizational and personal negotiation skills.
• Detail-oriented, efficient and organized.
• Excellent knowledge of advanced MS Office
• Strong financial modelling skills.
• Strong data handling skills.
• Excellent communication skills.
To apply, share your CV to email@example.com
If you do not hear from us within 7 days, then, unfortunately, your application has not been successful on this occasion.
***ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED**