Sr. Manager Procurement & Admin Affairs - UAE Nationals
Job Title: Sr. Manager Procurement & Admin Affairs
Experience: 5+ years
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
• Plan, budget, and implement various aspects of procurement and administration supply chain activities, and gain strategic partnership with suppliers to gain benefits of speed of time and special prices, in order to support the organization various departments effectively.
• Manage to maintain modern and advanced purchasing automated system, in order to provide departments with the needed outcome of various clients, data and market reports within the quality standard speed of time.
• Manage administration services, all company contracts, purchases ensuring that material, products and services are provided on time within the quality and specifications standards as requested in the corporate operational plan
• Head the team to receive and stock all inventory purchases ensuring optimum level of inventory stocks.
• Head the tendering process and ensure that the tender process along with the relevant paperwork is followed effectively as per policies and procedures laid down.
• Identify, direct and monitor the disposal of retired and scrap materials, in the most efficient manner.
• Coach, counsel, mentor and motivate the team, ensuring they are provided with the necessary training to fulfil their role.