Postdoctoral research position is available to work with dept. of Electrical Engineering, College of Engineering of the United Arab Emirates University. The work is in the area of Multi band antenna array design and RF front end electronics design and integration.
PhD in RF electronics Engineering
Strong background in antenna array front end design, integration, fabrication and characterization.
• Significant experience and technical skills in RF electronics circuits design like power combiner, tunable phase shifter, low noise amplifier etc.
• Familiarity with software like CST, HFSS, ADS, MW Office etc.
• Experience with GNSS receiver design is a plus
• Excellent knowledge of navigation system theory and analog front end design
• Candidate will plan, perform and manage research projects independently, and as part of a team, and disseminate results via peer-reviewed journals.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are also required.
• Postdoctoral experience and publication in international peer-reviewed journals are desirable.
• Adaptable and flexible to the continuous changes associated with research demands.
• We are looking for a person who will interact broadly, both within the laboratories and with other research groups, and faculty members in the department who share a spirit of interaction and collaboration.
• In our group we value independent critical thinking and candid discussion of all aspects of science.
Special Instructions to Applicant
Candidates should submit their curriculum vitae along with the contact information of three referees
Division College of Engineering - (COE)