TRACTEBEL-ENGIE's mission is to build the world of tomorrow by offering its clients leading and taylor-made engineering and consulting services in the fields of energy, water and infrastructure. Moreover, Tractebel-Engie wants to play an active role in the world we live in by developing solutions that reduce the impacts on the climate and bring electricity to all.
Within Tractebel Advisory & Advanced Analytics, the Advisory segment is specialized in technical and economic optimization, aiming to offer a direct impact on the financial balance of our customers: Predictive maintenance (Wind, Solar, Hydro Production, Industry ...), urban networks of heat and cold, electricity transmission and distribution networks, optimization of smart grids (smart grids taking into account electric vehicles and mobility), optimization of the commercial fleet, storage of gas, energy trading, etc.
T3A works in project mode throughout the entire value chain, from understanding customer's needs to industrialization at the customer.
For its projects in Middle-East, Tractebel-T3A is currently looking for a
Power System Expert
As a Senior Power System Expert, you will be part of Tractebel Advisory and contribute to various power system studies. A wide range of services is offered to our clients, ranging from harmonic and EMT simulations related to grid connection studies, to new equipment design such as cables, overhead-lines, shunt reactor or shunt capacitors, to resonance and incident analysis, to power electronics modelling and simulations such as renewables inverters and HVDC. You will be working for TSOs, regulatory bodies, power producers, industries and project developers around the world.
As part of an international team, you will further develop your expertise and project management skills. سوف تكون مسؤولا عن
• Contributing to and managing power system projects
• Contributing to R&D projects in your expertise domain
• Helping in the preparation of offers
• Helping in a long term strategy for the team
• Coaching junior power system engineers
This team has a world class expertise in Power Systems and is the centre of excellence of the ENGIE Group for all related topics.
• You hold a Master or PhD degree in electrical engineering, ideally with a specialisation in power systems
• You have at least 5 - 10 years of experience in complex power system studies or you have worked at a transmission system operator
• You have a deep knowledge on phasor-type simulations, operational procedures for system operators, modelling and simulation of power system assets
• Knowledge in EMT modelling and simulation is a plus
• Experience in the tuning of control loops in power systems is a plus
• You are an expert user of specific power system tools to perform simulations (e.g. PSCAD, Powerfactory, ATP, EMTP-RV...)
• You are dynamic, creative, interested by high level expertise and team work
• أنت بطلاقة في اللغة الإنجليزية
• You are geographically mobile for short or mid-term missions all over the world
• An interesting and varied job in an international environment with a good work/life balance
• A stable work environment where professional growth and development are stimulated (via the Tractebel School and the ENGIE University)
• An attractive compensation package with fringe benefits
• A permanent contract to ensure the roles offered are in accordance with your skills, interests, career goals and lifestyle
• Office location : Riyad or Dubai
Tractebel welcomes candidates from all backgrounds, and actively promotes Diversity in the workforce.
• Posting Date: Mar 6, 2019