Our Client is
the first of its kind fully regulated, crypto asset exchange and custodian in the Abu Dhabi region that focuses on institutional and retail investors.
• This role will be in the marketing team reporting directly to the CEO to conduct both traditional and digital PR and marketing activities.You need to be a highly motivated individual with the ability to work within a small team as well as work well individually.
• This role is fast paced, and you will be juggling several tasks/projects at one time.
• Graduate with demonstrable experience in copywriting or social media marketing, or someone with 3 years relevant experience. This will include copywriting; designing, delivering and reporting on social media campaigns; supporting the development of social media strategies; identifying trends; using insights; keeping up-to-date with new technologies and making suggestions to management on potential social marketing activities.
• Working with the Marketing and Sales teams, the role will include planning and creation of content for our social media channels, website content management, organising events and some general administrative tasks.
• The candidate must have a budding interest in Fintech, Blockchain and the wider crypto economy
Responsibilities will include:
• Creation and implementation of a social media strategy
• Creation and management of social media campaign plans
• Generate, edit, publish and share optimised content for the website and social networking accounts
• Manage feedback and coordinate follow up process for inbound leads from social coverage
• Monitoring, tracking and analysing our social media performance
• The role will also encompass some general administrative tasks, such as;
a. Support with ensuring details are kept up to date in Contact Management System
b. Working with marketing team and designers to create/update collateral e.g. flyers & sales or seminar presentations
c. Support with creation of presentations for sales events, speaking opportunities, webinars, etc.
d. Support with general administration as required
• Experience of social and digital platforms for B2B communication
• First class verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail
• Good multitasking and administration skills
• Proactive, flexible and willing to take responsibility
• Proficient in Word, PowerPoint and Excel
• Required to work office hours
• Flexibility to work longer hours from time to time as and when the job requires
• Open to travel requirements