Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella , Tic Tac , Ferrero Rocher , Raffaello , Kinder Bueno and Kinder Surprise . As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
CORPORATE COMUNICATION / EXTERNAL AFFAIRS
Corporate Press Office
• Daily press review of regional media coverage in 2 languages
• Daily coordination of the interview requests from regional journalists
• Preparation and validation of corporate materials/contents to diffuse internally or externally in 2 languages
• Drafting & adapting press releases and position papers for regional distribution in alignment with the group in 2 languages
• Drafting of regional news to publish on Ferrero s corporate websites
• Handle translations & Dispatch to media of Company responses/statements validated by the Group s relevant functions, composed ad hoc for various interlocutors, including consumer services, journalists, retailers, suppliers, NGOs etc. in 2 languages.
• Identify, seed and manage Regional media, influencers and Key stakeholders
• Organize media trip yearly to leverage Ferrero s corporate identity
• Assist managing key PR events and initiatives that advance the Corporate Reputation
• Identify key opportunities for Ferrero through sponsorship or key events to leverage its reputation and put its name always at the forefront
• Control and monitor cultural sensitivities across campaigns / communications plans
• Assist Planning and organizing regional brand or corporate events in line with Company values and guidelines
• Manage coverage and interviews opportunity
ISSUE & CRISIS MANAGEMENT
Continuous monitoring and analysis of the external regional scene and of the potentially vulnerable areas or reputational threats for the company or its brands.
• Handle all financial related topics // SAP.
• Handle consumer care queries, draft responses and adapt in 2 languages.
Who we are looking for:
Must have qualifications:
• Communications skills
• Event organization planning
• Media / Influencer relations
• Understanding of the region
• Have a minimum of SM agility
• Writing skills
• Fluency in Arabic
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.