The business is looking for a people-focused practice consultant who provides technical direction and business guidance to the regional sales team. Also playing the role of a Solutions Architect, you will act as a trusted advisor to clients by offering a consultative approach to products, services, and solutions we design. Internally, the person will act as a conduit between Sales, OEM and Implementation team on both technical and strategic level.
The successful candidate must be a highly technical professional possessing in-depth knowledge of technologies like Security architecture, Understanding of Advanced Threat Prevention solutions, SIEM, DLP, EDR, Antimalware, behavior analysis, firewall tools etc. Candidate should be able to demonstrate technical leadership and subject matter expertise on the same.
• Provides technical leadership and direction to customers and internal staff in the development of fully integrated technology solutions in the assigned market.
• Designing solutions which includes the design diagrams, solutions write up , BOQ building, implementation plans, assumptions exclusions etc
• Acts as technical expert and consultant to develop and propose solutions that meet the technology and business requirements of customers.
• Technical emphasis is on hardware capabilities, software requirements and systems integration.
• Makes technical presentations to customer's technical staff and senior management. Conducts research, answers questions and removes objections that arise in a sales campaign.
• Serves as a trusted technology advisor to customers and serves as an internal resource on technical issues
• Act as a mentor to implementation team and play a role grooming them
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Maintains knowledge of competitive solutions to effectively address and dispel customer objections to our proposed solutions, and train the sales team.
• Successfully builds relationships with internal and external stake holders.
• Leads technical sales calls
• Providing inputs on products/services/partners as part of innovation
• Clarity on pre sales and delivery approach for each solution area.- inhouse or outsource
• Training plan for related areas for delivery team
• Technical pre-sales and delivery capability for identified areas.
• Conducting Product Presentations & Demos
• Organizing POCs using Internal and external resources with 100% ownership.
• Provide solutions/proposals in a timely manner and meeting customer expectations.
• Transition to Delivery team after deal closure
• Assist Delivery Lead to identify and train resources
Desired Skills & Experience:
• Good interpersonal skills
• Good command over English (verbal and written)
• Ability to define solutions based on Customer requirements and business needs
• Ability to showcase value proposition in an effective manner
• Organizational skills
• Knowledge of concepts and technology
• Follow organizational processes
• Have at least 5+ years overall experience overall in IT industry and with minimum of 2-3 years pre sales experience, preferably with system integrators.
• Proven consultative skills
• Experience of working with a sales organization and a track record of successful meeting or exceeding assigned revenue goals
• Experience as a key technical resource leading the introduction of a new technology into a new market
• Customer centric attitude with great people skills.
• Strong presentation skills with great communication skills (both written and verbal) with the ability to talk to different teams.
• Good Understanding of DLP, Endpoint Security, Network Security, Privilege Access Management, Email Security, Cloud Security , File Integrity Monitoring Solution.
• Should have understanding of various compliance such as ISO 27001, PCI-DSS
• Strong understanding and knowledge of Security architecture, Understanding of Advanced Threat Prevention solutions, SIEM, DLP, EDR, Antimalware, behavior analysis tools etc.
Who we are looking for: Graduation or 3 year diploma with 5 – 8 years of experience in the Information Security space with at least 2-3 years of experience in Pre sales/ Sales with a system integrator or Information security consulting firm. Self-starter, motivated and commercially inclined. Strong presentation and communication skills.