Policies, Processes & Procedures
• Follow all relevant departmental policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
• Compliance with the laws and regulations stipulated in the system of labor policies and administrative regulations (Attendance, Absence, Career commitment).
• Implements strategic pricing plans to achieve corporate objectives for products and services.
Analyze Pricing Data
• Analyze new tariffs and monitor market trends, including competitors’ tariffs, consumer habits, marketing strategies to ensure profitability.
• Analyze, examine and assess data from a variety of sources, ranging from competitor pricing data to customer segment profiles and cost data in order to gain a complete picture of effective pricing strategies.
• Understand and execute cost consideration when designing new profitable tariffs and how they apply to pricing structure.
• To work with synergy in vendors, customers, and other department’s teams involved in invoices, Claims queries procedures to enhance growth and underwriting profit of the BU products.
Monitor, collect, reconcile all overdue accounts and accounts approaching overdue should be closely monitored.
Forecasts and Models
• Prepare reports that show a range of forecasts to assist decision-makers with setting and modifying prices, including budget forecasts that reflect on promotional pricing strategies.
• To ensure the accuracy of the reports to support management decision making and monitor revenue generation and growth.
• Submit all functional reports and ensure timely, accurate actions in compliance with the Emirates Post’s strategies, policies and standards.
• Follow the standards of safety and security in the EP and other locations in which he operates.
• Perform any other responsibilities relating to this job request or work task as allocated by the Line Manager or other Senior Management.
Qualifications and Knowledge :
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Business Administration, MIS & IT Knowledge.
• 3-5 years of experience working as an analyst with the ability to compile, present and interpret financial and statistical information from multiple sources to facilitate decision making.
Job Specific Skills (Technical Competencies):
• Experience with research using data analytics software
• knowledge in Oracle software and accounting system related subject matter.
• Good understanding of the International products, market environment
• Ability to analyze data and identify key issues and develop solutions and drive data-based decisions.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs especially in Excel
• Excellent strategic project planning skills