Subject Supervisor Job Description
• Planning & Implementation:
• Setting the curriculum plan and developing supplementary curriculum materials such as booklets, مسابقات, أوراق, مشروعات, والتقييمات. وعند الضرورة, recommending and approving changing the curriculum textbooks in coordination with the principal and the school director. و, communicating the plans to teachers and parents at the beginning of the school year
• Preparing weekly plans:
• Following up with curriculum implementation and the achievement of key benchmarks through but not limited to: classroom observation; review of student artifacts such as classwork, واجب منزلي, مشروعات, and assessments; and analyzing assessment results.
• تخطييط, خطة, and organizing the summer school program for their respective subject in terms of curriculum, مدرسين, and tools and materials
• شركة-Curricular Events
• اقتراح, تخطييط, خطة, تنظيم, and executing general and subject-specific events, أنشطة, the morning line, المسابقات, مناسبات, رحلات ميدانية, أيام مفتوحة, الاحتفالات, and other in-school and out of school events that foster the curriculum program in coordination with the school director and the stage principal.
• Professional Development & Teacher Training
• Conducting classroom visits routinely to improve teachers' teaching practice, and accordingly providing constructive feedback, (orally, or through modeling), coordinating peer observations, and organizing professional development workshops tailored to teachers needs.
• Documenting logs of classroom observations and peer observations
• التوصيه, تنظيم, as well as attending external trainings, والمؤتمرات
• Regularly reviewing planners/follow up notebooks to ensure that teachers use planners effectively and appropriately, وتوجيه, عند الضرورة, issues to the stage principal
• Communicating and posting classwork, واجب منزلي, weekly plans, curricular materials and announcements in the appropriate communication channels
• Meeting or phone calling parents as requested, or requesting to meet or phone call parents
• حضور, معالجة, and resolving parents comments, استفسارات, والمخاوف.
• Schedules & Duties
• Ensuring that teachers begin and end classes on time
• Following up with teachers' attendance, organizing substitute lessons as needed, and teaching as necessary.
• Conducting duties in a responsible and committed manner.
• Meetings & Communication
• Conducting weekly meetings with teachers
• Attending and contributing in administrative meetings
• Communicating announcements, تذكير, and tasks to staff, الطلاب, and parents through appropriate channels in a timely and appropriate manner
• Assisting in the organization of transportation through, لكن لا تقتصر على: ensuring that teachers prepare transportation badges and lists at the beginning of the year; assisting in the organization of bus drills; ensuring that teachers have students ready and prepared to leave on time at the end of the day; and any other tasks as requested
• المرافق المدرسية
• Approving the photocopying of materials relevant to their respective subject, and ensuring that they are done ahead of time and conservatively
• Developing a list of needed supplies, مواد, and equipment for the subject in collaboration with the stage principal. Distributing and storing such materials as needed
• Establishing and maintaining an effective inventory and distribution system for school supplies, materials and tools of your subject
• Holding colleagues, الطلاب, and yourself accountable for responsibly using and taking good care of school spaces, أثاث, أدوات, والمعدات.
• Communicating malfunctions, safety needs, and maintenance needs for the buildings furniture, آلية, and equipment to the responsible personnel.
• Completing in a timely fashion all records and reports as requested by the school administration or school board.
• Affecting or recommending changes that will lead to improved administration, اشراف, teacher performance, and student development.
• Participating in the organization of promotional event inside and outside of school.
• Cooperating in audits, academic and administrative consultation, government supervision, and other external engagements. و, adhering to standards and best practices set by the school management, الاستشاريين, and governmental personnel
• Assuming responsibility of teachers in case of their absence.
• Performing all other acts reasonable and necessary to accomplish his/her primary function as requested by the school administration
أكثر من 3 سنة