Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn t just about developing cool things. That s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us build the future?
Be part of a team assessing and driving achievement of program specific performance within Honeywell Process Solutions (HPS). You will partner with outstanding engineers and leaders to develop program cost, schedules and landmarks, define technology roadmaps, and drive improvements in engineering quality and efficiency.
• Improve delivery of Honeywell Connected Industries MES project/program timely, on-budget, in alignment with the client order and to the full happiness of the client unlocking the targeted business value using Honeywell & third-party technologies.
• Serve as the customer focal point for technical and functional solution development and deployment of large digital integration project.
• Working efficient with the third-party solution providers to ensure adequate commitments in delivering projects.
• Build the local capabilities through Honeywell / Customer local engineers serving Country s indigenous proficiency development plans.
• Design & shape application architecture ensuring that the defined architecture meets performance requirements for Customer. Assess and mitigate risk and issues through the project lifecycle.
• Establish acceptance of designs with client Engineering team & end users. Translating and conveying impact of process and system changes to bottom line and articulating the benefits & value to the customer.
• Own an agile design in number of sprints with deep interactions with end users through workshops and prototyping. This is to ensure on board and acceptance from the customer. Activities include, but not limited to, project Kick Off, Blue Printing, Detailed Design, FAT, SAT, Project commissioning & support to Change Management.
• Proactively recommend potential quality and efficiency improvements within the engineering/ product development group. Regularly identify & communicate risk in the project and prepare mitigation plans.
• Shares technical knowledge with project team, supervisor, and with own / other disciplines.
• Connect with internal team regarding technical issues, escalating these early in the project.
• Encouraging client relationships and driving revenue acquisition.
• Identify and communicate the product improvement requests to Product Managers. Ensure right priority assigned to it within the organization.
• Have a deep knowledge of refinery Operations, Safety Management digitalization practises. You must also possess solid understanding of industry standard technologies in this space
• Proven understanding of the project evolution process including financial approvals, permitting, regulatory approvals, etc.
• Extensive experience in managing a team and driving results
• Bachelor / Master of Engineering
• Significant understanding and experience in an industrial segment e.g. Oil & Gas, Petrochemical.
• Solid ability to listen to client needs and adapt to their work practices
• Excellent oral and written communications skills
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
• JOB ID: HRD98994
• Category: Engineering
• Location: DTV - Plots 13 & 16,Dhahran Techno Valley Science Park,Dhahran,EASTERN PROVINCE,34464,Saudi Arabia