• Job Information
• Requirements & Work Experience
• Apply Online
• Must have bachelors or equivalent degree with a minimum of 8 years of experience with Human Capital Management products.
• Should have experience in modules like Employee Central / Learning Management / Recruitment / Onboarding / Compensation / Performance & Goal Management / Succession and Planning.
• Should have experience in mapping SF functionalities to HR processes of client operations in various countries such as US, UK, etc.,
• Exposure in configuration and provision SuccessFactors modules is must.
• Should be able to prepare requirements, design and test, documents and solution.
• Should be able to analyze quarterly upgrade releases of the SF cloud and roll out the upgrade, coordinating with client and SF cloud team.
• Must be able to design for data conversion, interface and reports requirements in SF, implementations.
• Get to the heart of customer issues, diagnose problem areas, design innovative solutions and facilitate deployment resulting in client delight.
• Lead small projects and Contribute to unit-level and organizational initiatives.
• Adherence to the organizational guidelines and processes
• SAP HCM + US Payroll + GCC Payroll
• Experience/Knowledge on SF EC and SF EC Payroll, SF ONB, SF RCM, CPI + Dell Boomi is added advantage
• Good to have S4 Hana Certification
• Experinece on S/4 Public Cloud is an added advantage
• Valid US B1 visa is preferred.
• Experience in managing teams and has leadership skills
• Should demonstrate a team-oriented and collaborative approach,
• Excellent communication skills, including strong oral and written communication capabilities
• Excellent client-facing skills along with prior demonstrated experience of leading teams at various stages
• Project management skills including the ability to work and plan effectively with minimal direction in ambiguous situations, and manage the implementation of the plan
• Must be able to work with limited direction and self-driven
8 to 15 Years