• Job Information
• Requirements & Work Experience
• Apply Online
• Leading SAP Plant Maintenance (PM) implementation projects through all phases the project lifecycle, such as project planning & scoping, blueprinting, realization (including hands-on configuration of one or multiple technologies listed above, data mapping & conversion, and integrations with other SAP modules), integration & user acceptance testing, go-live & post-go-live activities such as training delivery, support & reporting metrics.
• Experience with Tools: SAP IMG configuration tool, R/3 from 3.0 to ECC 6.0, Skill and experience leading solution design and development on multiple SAP PM implementation projects
• Experience in integration of PM with Business Warehouse, Materials Management and Asset Management, SAP Visual Enterprise, Intergraph will be an added plus.
• Good to have S4 Hana Certification
• Experinece on S/4 Public Cloud is an added advantage
• Valid US B1 visa is preferred.
• Experience in managing teams and has leadership skills
• Should demonstrate a team-oriented and collaborative approach,
• Excellent communication skills, including strong oral and written communication capabilities
• Excellent client-facing skills along with prior demonstrated experience of leading teams at various stages
• Project management skills including the ability to work and plan effectively with minimal direction in ambiguous situations, and manage the implementation of the plan
• Must be able to work with limited direction and self-driven
8 to 15 Years