Looking for ways to grow your business internationally?
We know advisers are always looking for ways to grow and even future-proof their business. We offer a true value proposition to drive short-term income, long-term capital value and a professional career. This is achieved by putting client and adviser needs at the forefront of everything we do.
It is in our interests to work hard to make your life easier we can offer you a paperless back office , run by a dedicated and enthusiastic central team. We can provide leading training and intellectual property. We can help you build valuable relationships with professional connections and we can supply you with a ready-made exit strategy.
We are looking for a Financial Adviser to act as an intermediary between our company and customers. You will provide to our clients financial guidance and make recommendations on how to best utilise their money.
• Provide strategic advice across a variety of financial products and services
• Assess client s overall financial picture, understand their needs and develop a solid financial plan
• Guide clients towards a profitable and secure financial decision
• Keep abreast of new industry s trends and research market to back up financial consulting
• Oversee the course of the financial plan and update it, if necessary, to ensure profits
• Comply with all industry rules and regulations
• Very competent in spoken and written business English
• Ambitious UK Level 4+ qualified candidates
• Attention to detail
• Hard-working and motivated individuals
• Confidence and strong interpersonal skill
• Successful and target-driven individuals
• 3 years proven working experience as a Financial adviser or relevant experience
• Track record of successful financial guidance
• Ability to analyze market s financial data and to provide appropriate data-based advice
• Strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills
• Accuracy, attention to detail and the ability to explain complex information clearly and simply
• Excellent PC knowledge and ability to operate database systems
• The ability to earn substantially in the UAE
• Dedicated training from qualified and experienced professionals
• A structured career path
• Fantastic back office support
• Residence visa to live and work in Dubai
UNIQUE SELLING POINTS:
• 10,647+ clients = knowledge and experience
• 67 licenses = security and peace of mind
• 40 Awards = results focused
Please note : This position would typically suit experienced and CISI / CII qualified UK investment advisory candidates as most of the consumers served by my client are typical EU and UK expatriates. Work permits might also be an issue for non EU / UK passport holders, depending on your nationality. A minimum of 3 years experience as a qualified level 4 advisor working in the wealth management business is a requirement. This position is NOT for someone from the accounting / auditing or financial management profession. This is a client facing, sales and targets driven profession. Please only apply if you have the required senior wealth management experience.
Tagged as: careers, Chartered Advisor, CII, CISI, DipFA, DipPFS, Finance Jobs, FInancial Adviser Careers, IFA, IFA Career, IFA Consultant, Independent Financial Advisor, International Financial Advisor, International IFA, International IFA Jobs, International Wealth Manager, Investment Advisor Jobs, jobs, Offshore IFA, QROPS, UK Financial Advisors, UK Pensions, Wealth Advisor, Wealth Manager