Our JZHC Middle East team is constantly looking for talent to grow to increase its capability and to better serve our customers in the Middle East region. As a Process and Application Engineer, based in our Dubai office, you will be the face of the company in front of the customer. Your disposition, knowledge and technical capability, customer interaction and soft selling ability will serve to open windows of opportunity for the company. You need to embrace a safety culture, have a willingness to travel and the ability to establish and develop strong relationship with both the internal business units and our clients. If you have a strong desire to fulfill your career goals in this area, you might be our ideal candidate.
A Day in The Life Typically Includes:
• Assisting the sales team on providing technical solutions
• Promote our smart combustion engineering solutions for process burners within the region
• Identifying decision makers for John Zink products and services in the plants
• Building long term relationships with clients / reps
• Provide technical training and promoting safe practices through customer education
• Anticipate customer needs and making yourself available to assist with those needs
• Fulfill customer requirements effectively and efficiently compared to their next best alternative
• Seeking out and share innovative ideas to grow the aftermarket business within the region of your coverage
• Coordinate / conduct combustion surveys
What You Will Need:
• Minimum of 5 10 years of relevant industrial and site experience serving in the Refining / Petrochemical / Heating plant
• Excellent communication and report writing skills
• Well organized and able to work independently
• Strong technical presentation skills
• Strong adherence for safety and demonstrated safe work habits
What Will Put You Ahead?
• Chemical or Mechanical or Electrical Engineering degree
• Previous working experience on process burners & process heaters is a plus
• Strong proficiency in English language and strong report writing skills
• Proficiency in a regional language is a plus
• Technical proficiency to understand process engineering, ability to read mechanical and electrical engineering drawings, process flow diagrams and P&ID.
• Basic understanding of electrical and instrumentation systems
Why Work for Koch Companies?
• A culture that places top priority on integrity and compliance
• Opportunity for career growth at one of the largest, financially stable companies in the world
• Encouragement to challenge the status quo and share knowledge
• Continued company growth due to reinvesting 90% of our earnings
Want to learn more about John Zink Hamworthy Combustion?
Our customers produce the world s energy, chemicals, and plastics, and eliminate harmful emissions from the air, water, and soil. We help them operate in a cleaner, safer and more economical way.
LEADERSHIP LIKE NO OTHER
John Zink Hamworthy Combustion (JZHC) is a global leader in emissions-control and clean-air combustion systems. We back every product with decades of proven performance, unrivalled research and development capabilities, and expert service and support. Our expertise includes:
• Flue gas treatment
• Gas recovery
• Landfill and biogas systems
• Thermal oxidizers
• Vapor control
• Heat transfer
• Oil, gas, and liquids separation, treating and conditioning
• Combustion monitoring
• Turnkey services