• Coordinate and collaborate with Senior /Lead process to determine project objective for the process team within the project.
• Provide appropriate process engineering input to design activities undertaken by other inter-discipline engineering within the project team.
• Ensure that the deliverables provided to the project are technically accurate, within the scope, budget and schedule, and in compliance with quality procedures and project plans
• Provide leadership/mentorship for the (junior) process engineer so he/she succeeds in the given task.
• Contribute to the process team in order to create a good working environment and a strong team spirit.
• Execute Feasibility Studies / Conceptual Design / Process Studies.
• Develop and assist others process engineer in key design documents (Heat & Material Balance,
• PFD, P&ID, DataSheets).
• Fluent with process softwares such as: Hysys, Pro-treat, ProMax.
• Familiar with Gas sweetening and glycol dehydration
• Have knowledge of the following process work: two/three phase vessel sizing, trayed/packed column sizing, heat exchanger thermal rating, Line sizing; PSV sizing; blowdown.
• Act as representative in Technical Design Reviews (P&ID, HAZOP, client and vendor Meetings).
• Experience assisting project engineering leads and managers in project design and execution
according to contract and client needs.
• Adept at writing technical reports and scopes of work and Technical Queries.
• Interface with other disciplines, and with vendors, and required parties with process engineering
• input in support of activities in design of equipment, component and structure of systems.
• Recognize problems and discrepancies in work process and requests help when needed.
• Comply with Company values and QA System
• Responsible for a process design that will operate safely and adhere to the NOV HSE and Quality requirement
• Contribute to continuous improvement of HSE and Quality within the project and everyday office environment.
• Responsible for the completion of tasks and ensures that process engineering deliverable are within allowable budget and time agreed in the contract
• Work closely with Process lead to align the strategic decisions with planning activities Delegate and follow up work assigned to other process engineer
• Utilize the PEM, carry out tasks given in accordance to the company policies, procedures, etc. Communicate, integrate and cooperate with other discipline to achieve the common goals
Competencies and manning:
• Is familiar with the principle of safe process engineering design
• Is familiar with PEM,
• Execute the projects according to PEM
• Follow-up activities within the process group, assist/guide junior process engineers to fulfil the process tasks.
• Work closely with process team members and process lead within the project to ensure the quality of process documents and deliveries
• Good team spirits
Management and Leadership
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to plan and organize work flow in efficient manner
• Mentor / Coach junior engineers.
• Bachelor or Master level in Chemical engineering or equivalent.
• Five (05) years project execution experience in oil and gas EPC projects
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
• Proactive and innovative
• Fluent in English and good verbal and written communication skills
• Good at working independently and as part of a team