My Client, an oil & Gas Company in Saudi Arabia is seeking an experienced Process Engineer, Water Treatment to join the Operation Engineering Division of the Refinery
The Water Treatment Engineer s primary role is to provide engineering technical support to Utility Facilities.
As the successful candidate you will have:
• A bachelor degree in chemical engineering from a recognized and approved program.
• A minimum of 9 years of refinery or utility experience (15+ years experience preferred), with at least 5 years in waste water units.
• Thorough knowledge of engineering practices and economic principles, calculation methods, design details and international standards and specifications.
• Experience in engineering analysis and the development of recommendations and alternatives in the solution of complex problems related to company process units. This includes the recognition of problems, thorough analysis, development of comprehensive program and implementation to improve operation. Assignments require extensive knowledge and experience in order to interpret apparently related factors, develop and apply novel calculation methods and program and evaluate testing to provide data and confirm conclusions.
• Capability of handling projects and design to perform a variety of complex engineering functions such as developing or reviewing requirements of project proposal and detail engineering as well as participated in pre-commissioning, commissioning of new facilities.
• Fluency in English, both verbal and written.
Duties and Responsibilities:-
You will be required to perform the following:
• Provide support services and troubleshoot any problems that arise with waste water plant.
• Assist in improving the quality of waste water and reducing treatment costs.
• Inspect and review operating activities and determine production schedules.
• Perform optimization analysis, forecasts, economic reviews and evaluations on equipment / projects, operations and system operating strategies.
• Perform supply and demand balances for Jazan Complex and conduct investigations to determine the root cause of specific issue in the plant.
• Research ways to reduce production costs, develop production goals, and create schedules and plans for individual tasks.
• Devising ways to improve systems while reducing costs, ensuring that work is completed within schedule, setting and meeting deadlines, and troubleshooting any problems with the equipment / process.