Job Title : Process Plant Operator/s
Department : Process Plant
Process Plant Operator Category:
• Crushing Circuit Operator (PCCO)
• Grinding Operator (PPGO)
• Pre-Leach, Thickener & CIL Operator (PTCO)
• Filter Press & Tailings Thickener Operator (PFTO)
• ADR & Gold Room Operator (PAGO)
• Met Sampler (PPMS)
• Observes HSE rules adopted by the Company in accordance with all country legislation, company policies, Standard Operating Procedures, safety warnings, memoranda, circulars, etc.
• Reads and understands HSE and environmental policies of the company and doing job in accordance with these rules.
• Ensures safe and efficient operation of various processing circuits / equipment in one or multiple areas such as: Crushing circuits ( jaw/cone), grinding circuits (BM-BM operation), carbon-in-leach, thickeners, filter press, water treatment systems, reagent handling, acid wash, carbon elution, electro winning, retort/induction furnaces.
• Conducts sample collection and procedures, data recording, retrieval of sample data, proper handling of potentially hazardous chemicals.
• Monitoring/controlling water and slurry flows, reagent addition, checking conveyors, pumps, valves, piping and other equipment, making calculations and adjustments as needed to maintain operating parameters within limits.
• Inspect and check all other components of operating systems and equipment regularly.
• Maintains housekeeping and circuit cleanliness to ensure safe operation.
• Reports any oil/chemical spillage or incident that impacts environment while working. Including any risk/incident related to safety and environment.
• Conducts daily routine checks of the equipment, ensuring in good working conditions.
• Achieve and improve daily production targets by efficient monitoring of equipment, feed rate, reagents and consumable usage.
• Maintain adequate reagent stocks to meet the needs of processing plant.
• Coordinates with Immediate Superior prior to adjusting chemical dosages according to laboratory analysis results.
• Supports the development and training of local nationals by providing mentorship, guidance and coaching, leading to their growth and development.
• Technical Diploma or High School with equivalent years of experience.
• 3-5+ years experience in related job function on mineral processing plant is essential.
• Experience in handling hazardous chemicals and reagents.
• Experience in gold ore processing.
• Basic English Communication Skills.
• With transferable Iqama.
• Willing to be assigned at Al-Jawshan Minesite, Najran.