• Process & proposal engineer for water & waste water treatment plants.
1) Process design calculations & budgeting of Industrial Effluent treatment plants (ETP), STP, Produced water, Oil- Water treatment system.
2) UF, RO, Demin design calculations.
3) To work in big tender documents, understanding client requirements.
4) To prepare detailed Technical & commercial offers based on RFQ, including power & chemical consumptions, deviation / exclusion lists.
5) Able to prepare P&ID for complete treatment system with Auto CAD department.
6) Cost estimation - Electro mechanical equipments, packaged items, Turnkey jobs.
7) To co-ordinate with sales engineer.
8) Obtain and review offers and quotes by subcontractors or vendors.
9) Perform risk analysis.
10) Build relationships with key vendors (subcontractors, suppliers, engineers etc.)
Desired Candidate profile:
1) Proven experience as process design & proposal engineer for water & wastewater plants with min 4-7 years experience.
2) Experience in Industrial Effluent Treatment Plants (ETP) will be added advantage.
3) To do research via internet / books for process optimization.
4) To perform on accuracy, quality, presentation, timing.
5) In depth knowledge of research and data analysis methods and estimation formulas.
6) Exquisite math and IT ability with an analytical mindset.
7) Proficient in relevant software & MS office.
8) Outstanding communication and negotiation abilities.
9) Thoroughness and reliability.
10) Excellent organizational skills.
• Bachelor degree from chemical/ Environmental engineering