Job Title : Process Supervisor
Department : Process Plant
• Observes HSE rules adopted by the Company in accordance with all country legislation, company policies, Standard Operating Procedures, safety warnings, memoranda, circulars, etc.
• Supervises and provides leadership to a team of process operators and a control room operator to drive a positive workplace culture.
• Performs work as a hands-on supervisor with mechanical knowledge.
• Optimizes plant performance on a shift basis by efficient operation of all equipment and correct control of operating parameters.
• Provides employee training, coaching and mentoring.
• Ensures a safe work environment through incident/accident reporting, high housekeeping standards, safe work procedures and active involvement in safety programs and meetings.
• Seeks to achieve positive growth and improvement in all work activities and performance standards.
• Ensures compliance with all contractual, statutory and regulatory requirements.
• Supports the development and training of local nationals by providing mentorship, guidance and coaching, leading to their growth and development.