Procurement Quality Assurance and Support
• Conversant in the implementation and / or maintenance of the partner organization procurement Standard Operating Procedures, نظم, and tools in adherence to the terms condition of the sub-award agreement, and in compliance with OFDA donor regulations.
• Advice partners on the procurement processes carried and in reference to IRC supply chain principles for partners and donor policies.
• In coordination with the respective partners and following their sourcing strategy, be available to participate in the procurement committee meetings if necessary, or provide remote mentorship and advice on the proceedings.
• Attend routine communication, coordination and planning convening forums with partners with regard to sourcing and delivery of supplies.
• Monitor the entire procurement management process following the threshold set under special conditions for each respective partner. In liaison with the AMAL project team, conduct a spot check of the processes, identify the gaps and advise on the correction action plan.
• Coordinate the procurement management and practices of the partners implementing the project, with attention to technical quality and consideration to minimum standards to be respected throughout the implementation.
• Monitor the procurement plans and actual implementation for completion of successful delivery, and report on the progress to colleagues and peers on monthly basis.
• Continuously assess risks and guarantee mitigation measures applied by each partner, moreover report any unforeseen challenges during the procurement processing and advice on necessary measures that were or need to be considered.
• Review partner procurement processes applied and provide recommendations and/or guide their respective staff on necessary corrective action to ensure sub-grant and US Government policies are respected.
• Monitor adherence to special conditions outlined in sub-grant agreements and report any ambiguity which need to be attended by IRC and / or the concerned partner management members.
• Collaborate with Supply Chain colleagues and peers with regard to recommended partners Capacity Building, and support on the implementation outlined in each Partner Support Plan.
• Review Partners preparation to Procurement plans and advice on their sourcing strategy and proceedings.
• توفير الرقابة التقنية, advice and guidance on, all aspects of the procurement management for AMAL project, ensuring high quality in-line with standard methodologies and international standards;
Partnership Coordination and Support
• Champion robust partner relationship management characterized by the core partnership principles from IRC s Partnership Excellence for Equality and Results System (PEERS) of responsibility, النتائج-المنحى النهج, مساواة, transparency and complementarity
• Ensure appropriate proactive and reactive communications and engagement with IRC partners to implement sub-grant agreements and complete program deliverables through regularly scheduled partnership management meetings
• Assist the SC for Partnerships to Drive adherence to PEERS by working with AMAL project team and partners to complete quarterly monitoring visits and lesson learned reflections
• Support Supply Chain Manager for Partnership in Facilitating detailed partner feedback on IRC's management of and performance in partnerships, as well as taking appropriate action in response to the feedback to ensure the smooth operation of the consortium
• Upon request of the SC Coordinator for Partnership, support on crafting and/or participate in relevant workshops and meetings to support coordination and collaboration, including quarterly partner monitoring visits and training events.
تقرير الموقع إلى: مدير سلسله التوريد الأقدم
غير مباشر/Technical reporting: ن/ا
موقف يشرف مباشرة: ن/ا
Key Internal Contacts:
Country Program: Deputy Director for Operations, منسق سلسلة التوريد, نائب رئيس الحزب, منسق الوجبات, Partnership Coordinator, منسق الصحة, Protection in Partnership Advisor, غسل/Shelter in Partnership Advisor,
منطقة/عالمي: Global Supply Chain staff
جهات الاتصال الخارجية الرئيسية: Amal partner organizations
• شهادة جامعية؛
• Engineering degree is helpful, or equivalent and procurement knowledge,
• At least 6 years of relevant experience working on procurement and supply chain within humanitarian organizations
• Understanding of USAID rules and regulations for procurement is an asset
• Strong data management and analysis skills
• Works well in and promotes teamwork, comfortable in a multi-البيئة الثقافية, flexible and able to balance pressure with professional grace
• Excellent interpersonal and time management skills with ability to manage competing priorities and deadlines
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Arabic Language
• Familiarity with the political, اجتماعي, ثقافي, humanitarian and donor context of Syria is ideal
• Willingness to travel frequently to various region in the region.