Job Summary: Oversee purchasing activities and ensure that purchased items are both cost-efficient and of high quality, maintaining positive supplier relations, evaluating supply options, approving purchases and coordinate with logistics needs
Job objective : planning, purchasing, evaluating, inventory, logistic
Reports to: Procurement Manager
• Primary Duties &Responsibilities
• Preparing plans for the purchase of equipment, services, and supplies.
• Following and enforcing the company's procurement policies and procedures.
• Reviewing, comparing, analyzing, and approving products and services to be purchased
• Maintaining and updating supplier information such as qualifications, delivery times, product ranges, etc.
• Researching and evaluating prospective suppliers.
• Preparing budgets, cost analyses, and reports.
• Build relationships with suppliers and negotiate with them for the best pricing.
• Process requisitions and update management on status of orders.
• Track orders to ensure timely delivery.
• Bachelor s Degree in supply chain management or business filed.
• Experience within 2 years in procurement filed.
• Fluent in English language.
• Perferable Saudi
• Able to negotiate with suppliers.
• Able to work under pressure.
• Computer skills.
• Knowledge of Saudi Market/ International market/ logistic.