• Receive purchase request, analyze it and determine the appropriate method of procurement, Quotation, and Request for Proposal.
• Collaborate with vendors and technical experts in preparing specifications for Quotations, and Supply Agreements in a clear and concise manner.
• Coordinate the preparation of the procurement documents, utilizing sound sustainable procurement practices.
• Identify opportunities for collaboration with suppliers, for greater consistency and efficiencies in the Procurement process.
• Confer with suppliers regarding delivery, quality, etc. to ensure that the requirements are met.
• Monitor contracts and vendor performance and consult with vendors and/or departments to implement corrective action when required.
• Contribute to the development and formulation of purchasing procedures and practices as required.
• Scan the market for prices and arrange for samples, testing and evaluation of new products.
• Negotiate; raise LPOs, expediting purchase orders with suppliers.
• Check that payment claims are in accordance with the terms and conditions before payments are made.
• Coordinate with Dept Heads to prepare purchase plan and create databases for each Department purchases.
• Manage the suppliers & contractors database; send them invitation, perform ratings, and short list suppliers & contractor.
• Register the company with vendors.
• Maintain the department’s Petty Cash.
• Coordinate Budget Issues with Accounts Dept and prepare reports.
• Performs all other ad hoc activities as and when required.
• Ensure compliance with Secure’s Quality and Environment, Health & Safety policy and procedures.
1) Technically strong in Purchasing, communication, negotiations and interpersonal skills.
2) Technically self - directed and highly motivated.
3) Able to work in a fast - paced and deadline - driven environment.
4) Bilingual English and Arabic language skills
5) Detail oriented, dependable and trustworthy.
6) Strong analytical and problem solving skills and meticulous.
7) Possess good project background and technical writing ability and skills.
8) Mature, proactive, resourceful and hands on with good initiative.
9) Independent worker who is able to work well with minimal supervision.
10) Fast worker with ability to work well under stress.