1. Good knowledge of vendor sourcing practices (researching, evaluating and liaising with vendors) 2. Comparing and evaluating offers from suppliers .
3. Negotiating contract terms of agreement and pricing .
4. Have good knowledge of market research .
5. Analytical skills to make sure to identifying the most profitable offers.
6. Preparing LPO’s , Track orders and ensure timely delivery .
7. Monitor stock levels and place orders as needed belong to warehouse status
Duties & Responsibilities: -
Responsible for order placement timing supply/Demand alignment, Material replenishment and Supplier performance
Overseeing and supervising employees and all activities of the purchasing department.
Preparing plans for the purchase of equipment, services, and supplies.
Following and enforcing the company's procurement policies and procedures.
Reviewing, comparing, analyzing, and approving products and services to be purchased.
Managing inventories and maintaining accurate purchase and pricing records.
Maintaining and updating supplier information such as qualifications, delivery times, product ranges, etc.
Maintaining good supplier relations and negotiating contracts.
Researching and evaluating prospective suppliers.
Preparing budgets, cost analyses, and reports.
Continuously monitoring, evaluation and improving supplier performance
Sourcing the most affordable materials for the company’s manufacturing process
Projecting stock levels
Reviewing tenders and bids
Controlling the purchasing budget
Monitoring delivery times to ensure they are on time
Ensuring the adequate supply of all required materials, components and equipment
Delivering cost saving for the company
Managing the procurement supplier relationships for the company
Helping to source alternative items for buyers and customers
Developing sourcing strategies
Preparing high quality tender documentation
Regularly disputes and claims with vendors and suppliers