The Product IT Specialist provides IT technical support (installing, maintaining, repairing and troubleshooting) for Roche s IT solutions & software at customer sites. The role plays an important role in implementing, organizing, monitoring and optimizing performance of the IT solutions installed. The Product IT Specialist brings the support of IT to different levels, in order to achieve efficient high-end service in compliance with Roche standards.
• Install, design, maintain, optimize and troubleshoot Roche IT solutions at customer sites.
• Support the Technical Support team in IT and service related issues at customer sites.
• Provides consultation on connectivity solutions, regulatory compliance, security and virus protection concerns and the implementation of IT products to ensure goals and objectives of Roche products are installed and Integrated via HL7 and ASTM with Hospital/Laboratory Information System (HIS/LIS), within prescribed timeframe and cost parameters.
• Support the Sales team in IT related products during sales visits and any other IT technical requirements.
• Conduct proper presentations for Roche IT solutions.
• Understand and translate the features of the IT Solutions products into customer oriented benefits communication.
• Implement Roche IT solutions for combining analytics and pre- / post-analytics with sample and data flow concepts to enable total lab solution.
• Conducts customer training regarding proper use and troubleshoot of Roche IT solution and systems, and document customer trainings as per Roche standards.
• Supporting provided customers with Roche IT solutions at different times and areas depending on the changing business need.
• Engage with customer HIS/LIS and IT team to build good relationships.
• Reporting and documenting install, service and support cases on a designated system provided by Roche.
• Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer system, software and hardware.
• Resolve technical problems with LAN, WAN and other systems.
• Install, modify repair, train and assure licenses for Roche team with the computer system, mobiles and all other office devices.
You are expected to adhere through your conduct to all applicable laws and regulations as well as to the high integrity standards as set forth by Roche.
Who You Are
• You hold a BSc degree in IT, Computer Science, Automation, or Networking. Post graduate degree and/or project management certification are preferred
• You have at least 2 years of experience in Healthcare IT related to the IVD market, with a proven success record
• You have in-depth knowledge and practical work experience with Roche IT solutions (Infinity) and systems
• You have practical working experience in HL7/ASTM protocols, networks and database concepts
• You are strong in problem solving and troubleshooting
• You are proactive, dynamic, and able to work under pressure
• You have strong communications and presentation skills both oral and written, and are able to convince
• You are fluent in English (speaking, reading and writing)
• You are flexible and willing to travel in Kuwait
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
Customer Support, Customer Support > Technical & Application Support