Position at Aptec
Who are we?
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology helping them maximize the value of the technology that they make, sell or use.
The company supports global operations by way of an extensive sales and distribution network throughout North America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, Latin America and Asia Pacific:
• Local sales offices and/or representatives in 64 countries
• 190 logistics centers worldwide
• Representing over 1,700 major suppliers in the IT field.
• Serving more than 200,000 customers in approximately 160 countries
We are proud to say that No other company delivers as broad and deep a spectrum of technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world.
About the role: "Product Manager Cyber Security Vendor (Saudi Arabia)"
In this role, you will be working on increasing the sales of cyber security product portfolio complying with the company and government policies.
• Promote and sell assigned products Solutions across Saudi Arabia.
• Manage and develop relations with all channel stakeholders including Vendor, Resellers and End Users
• Achieve assigned financial targets (Revenue, Gross Profit and rebates) for assigned product/s
• Unlock new business opportunities through channel partners as well as through direct touch with end users.
• Develop and maintain a strong knowledge of product, competitors and market landscape
• Provide accurate and reliable sales forecasts on yearly, quarterly, monthly as well as weekly basis
• Submit accurate weekly and monthly reports reflecting business progress and forecasts
• Work hand-in-hand with vendor Account Managers to promote collaborative sales efforts and mutual quota achievement
• Plan and execute a comprehensive effective GTM strategies with channel partners to accelerate quota achievement, business development and maximize profitability.
• Coordinate appropriate engagement of company resources including inside sales support, Pre-Sales and technical teams to ensure business efficiency and effectiveness
• Promote brand awareness as well as customer loyalty through creative marketing strategies
• Lead, motivate and develop team members
Qualification & Experience:
• Bachelor s degree in IT, Computer Science, or Business studies
• 5+ years experience (Min. 2 years relevant experience is a must)
• Good understanding of Cyber Security concepts and solution selling
• Proven record in meeting and exceeding sales quotas as well as business development
• Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills that build credible internal and external working relationships
• Ability to asses and qualify profitable business opportunities
• Be results driven, detail oriented and customer focused in your approach
• Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in time management and problem-solving
• Good analytical skills
• Demonstrate an ability to plan and implement plans to achieve business objectives
• Self-starter, self-motivated and a strong team player
• Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
Ingram Micro is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where all associates are valued, respected and supported. We are highly driven by our tenets of successes: Results, Integrity, Imagination, Responsibility, Courage and TALENTS .